SOTOZEN.COM > Practice > Food as Practice > Recipes > Green Beans Namul
Green Beans Namul
Ingredients (serves 4)
20 fresh green beans
1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seed oil
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. toasted white sesame seeds
- Cut green beans into 5 cm. (2 inch) lengths.
- Bring a pot of water with a pinch of salt in it to a boil, then cook the cut green beans until tender crisp (do not overcook).
- Drain and soak the green beans in cold water until cool, then drain really well.
- Pour the sesame oil into a bowl and add salt. Add green beans and toss in the oil mixture until evenly
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with toasted white sesame seeds to complete.
Recipe (PDF 110KB)