SOTOZEN.COM > Practice > Food as Practice > Recipes > Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Japanese sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. sugar (adjust the amount to your liking)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 50 g. (1 3/4 oz. or about 1/4 cup) raisins
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Rinse the sweet potatoes, then steam whole, in their jackets.
- Peel, then mash.
- Add sugar, salt, cinnamon powder and raisins to the mashed sweet potatoes and mix well.
- You can arrange as is on a serving dish or wring it into shape with cheesecloth.
Recipe (PDF 113KB)